To integrate PHP Live! with WordPress, here is what you will want to do:
- Search "Static HTML: iframe tabs" on the top menu Facebook search box.
- Click the button "Add Static HTML to a Page" to add the button to a page.
- You'll now see a new button named "Welcome".
- Click the new button "Welcome" to access the settings.
- Paste the PHP Live! HTML Code into the "Public Content" textarea.
- Click the "Save Changes" to update.
- You'll now want to update the "Welcome" text to a more descriptive text, such as "Live Chat".
Return to your Facebook main page and click the "Admin Panel" button on the top right.
- Click the "Settings" menu option.
- From the "Settings" page, click the Apps menu:
- Locate the added app "Static HTML: iframe tabs". Click the "Edit Settings" to update the button text.