To integrate PHP Live! with WordPress, here is what you will want to do:
- Download the PHP Live! WordPress plugin at the WordPress Plugin page.
- Unzip the downloaded file and tpload the "php-live-wordpress" directory to your WordPress plugins directory (
- Activate the plugin in the "Plugins" admin panel using the "Activate" link.
- Click the newly created "PHP Live!" menu on the left side of the admin panel.
- Paste your PHP Live! chat icon HTML Code to the addon and save. (the PHP Live! chat icon HTML Code can be obtained from your PHP Live! Setup Admin > HTML Code area)
- Next, click the WordPress menu
Appearance > Widgets.
Locate the "PHP Live!" widget and click-drag the widget to one of the sidebar areas. Each WordPress template is different and may require different sideboar box placement. If the chat icon is not displaying on your WordPress page, try placing the "PHP Live!" widget to another sidebar box (typically the header or footer sidebar is recommended). Each WordPress theme is different and you may need to put the PHP Live! widget at various sidebars until one of them shows the chat icon on your WordPress page.