* Documentations are written assuming that your PHP Live! is always the latest version. If you do not see the menu options or the feature, you may want to upgrade your system to the latest version. The latest version can be downloaded at the client area.
This documentation is also for multiple company logos using a single installation.
Essentially, the chat department will be used for each website. For example, instead of "Customer Support", "Tech Support" and "Sales", the chat department would be "Website A", "Website B", "Website C", etc.
- Login to your PHP Live! system as the Setup Admin
- Click the top menu "Departments"
- Create as many departments needed but name the department to represent each website (example: "Website A", "Website B", "Website C", etc)
- Next, click the top menu "Operators" and create the operator accounts.
- Proceed to assign the operator to the department (website) by clicking the "Assign Operator to Department" tab on that page.
- Update the Company Logo for each department by clicking the top menu "Interface"
- Update the chat icons for each department by clicking the top menu "Chat Icons"
- Finally, click the top menu "HTML Code" and generate the HTML Code for each department (website) by selecting the "Department" drop down menu. Paste the generated department specific HTML Code onto the corresponding websites.
Related Documentation: One PHP Live! installation for multiple domains with the URLs matching the domains (server URL masking method)