The Mobile App Site ID can be generated at your PHP Live! Setup Admin area.
* Documentations are written assuming that your PHP Live! is always the latest version. If you do not see the menu options or the feature, you may want to upgrade your system to the latest version. The latest version can be downloaded at the client area.
- Login to your PHP Live! Setup Admin area
- After logging in, click the top menu "Settings"
- On the "Settings" page, click the "Mobile App" sub menu
- Proceed to generate the Mobile App Site ID
- (optional iOS Whitelist) You can proceed to request iOS whitelist from the "Mobile App" page after your Site ID has been generated. Whitelist request is required to whitelist your system for iOS Mobile App usage. Simply click the "Request iOS Whitelist" button to register.
NOTE: If you do not see the iOS Whitelist button after generating the Site ID, please upgrade your system to the latest version. Very outdated versions of the software does not have the whitelist feature. Upgrading your system to the latest version will correct the issue. The latest version can be downloaded at the client area.